[Openstack] Openstack Essex - Guide for Ubuntu 12.04

Martin Gerhard Loschwitz martin.loschwitz at hastexo.com
Mon Apr 30 08:52:09 UTC 2012

Am 30.04.12 09:41, schrieb Emilien Macchi:
> Hi,
>
> I release my first documentation on OpenStack Essex for Ubuntu 12.04.
>
> I've been working for three weeks with StackOps for my internship, and my work is focused ont Quantum (Networking as a service in OpenStack).
>

> It was quite difficult to have a working infrastructure because Quantum is only in "incubation" for Essex release. That's why I publish a documentation in which anyone can test this fabulous software.
>
> You can find this documentation in attachment and here <https://github.com/EmilienM/doc-openstack> with all configuration files & scripts.
>

> *Please let me know if I did some mistakes, and of course I will do by best tocorrect it.*
>

> Best regards

Hello there,

that's fabolous work, thanks a lot! I'd be interested in integrating parts of
this into the hastexo OpenStack installation guide if you don't mind -- what
license is your documentation published under, and would you agree to such a
step? :)

Best regards
Martin G. Loschwitz

--
Martin Gerhard Loschwitz
Chief Brand Officer, Principal Consultant

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and/or the accompanying documents
are privileged and confidential under applicable law. The person who
receives this message and who is not the addressee, one of his employees
or an agent entitled to hand it over to the addressee, is informed that
he may not use, disclose or reproduce the contents thereof. Should you
have received this e-mail (or any copy thereof) in error, please let us
know by telephone or e-mail without delay and delete the message from
your system. Thank you.