[Openstack] Advanced configuration in Snapshots View

Jorge de la Cruz jorge.delacruz at stackops.com
Sun Apr 29 22:28:09 UTC 2012

Hi folks,
Is anyone working in advanced configuration for Snapshots View in Horizon?
Let me explain, Openstack is awesome, and the new dashboard too, but i miss
a lot an function to do recurrent snapshots.
I think in a schedule view or something like that. Is not crazy do a basic
backup with this functionallity i think, and if have deduplication and thin
in NFS the backup is so light in total space terms.

I know with script is possible but i talk about Horizon new improvement.

What do you think?

Cheers