[Openstack] Quantum Integration Part 3

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Fri Apr 27 15:30:41 UTC 2012

Hi Alan,

That's a good question.  I had assumed that my recent commits to
https://www.github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals would
automatically propagate to
http://docs.openstack.org/incubation/openstack-network/admin/content/index.html,
but that doesn't seem to have happened for the latest commits.

Anne Gentle, can you help out here?  Thanks!

Dan

--
Dan Wendlandt