[Openstack] database migration cleanup

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Fri Apr 27 14:02:39 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

I thought about this... but that still leaves only a couple weeks to catch any issues that might come up in the release candidate phase. Also, using the RC makes the compaction point a bit more fuzzy for end users who are following trunk more closely. I do like that it would keep the release tree cleaner however.

Performing the compaction after release is sort of a middle ground approach which should allow us to clean house from time to time but also keep things stable around release time.