[Openstack] questions about IP addressing and network config

Jimmy Tsai cmingt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 11:27:54 UTC 2012

Thanks Vish & Mike.

It works very well after flush the anti-spoofing rules , I  change the IP
address and bind alias IP to an interface,
but when I restart nova-network and nova-compute , I can't ping neither the
IP I changed nor the instances I haven't changed.
I'll try to figure out what happened with that !!

Even I change the IP address, I can't not see the correct address on
Dashboard, because the record of nova.fixed_ips not changed.
I should try with FlatManager to allocate static IP.

Thanks,
-Jimmy