[Openstack] Integrating keystone for a public cloud panel

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 02:01:24 UTC 2012

Adrian,

Rather than managing the user's passwords externally to keystone, you can allow your users to define their own passwords, and instead create your users and/or tenants in a disabled state, by toggling their enabled/disabled state within keystone (an attribute available for both through the API).

-Dolph Mathews