[Openstack] Compute/network/volume locality

Michael Basnight mbasnight at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:08:33 UTC 2012

Is there a concept of locality in Essex? For example if I stand up a cab that connects to a certain volume store, and has a particular network range/vlan, and later set up a second "pod" or "cell" and have it be mostly independent from the first cab. It seems zone-esque but I'm not sure of the state of zones in Essex or if there even is one. I assume some of this will be built out in Folsom, but id like to make sure it covers my use case.

Sent from my digital shackles.