[Openstack] Using Nova APIs from Javascript: possible?

Tres Henry tres at treshenry.net
Wed Apr 25 16:49:15 UTC 2012

Jan: is the concern that you don't see the value in the use case or that you don't believe the proposed technologies are sufficiently mature?

In order to keep the thread somewhat linear I'm basically going to +1 what Nick said and add that as an application developer I should be able to serve the JS, HTML and CSS for my application from a CDN and have my application talk directly to an OpenStack endpoint. This is an important scenario now but will become critical with the wave of PAAS offerings coming for OpenStack (i.e. my application should be able to talk directly to FathomDB running on OS).