[Openstack] Sharing disk: OCFS2 or GFS2?

Caitlin Bestler Caitlin.Bestler at nexenta.com
Tue Apr 24 19:32:59 UTC 2012

What do you mean by "connecting at the same time"? The semantics of a block service is that a volume is mounted by a single user at a time.
When you want something more complex you should build that with a proxy on top of the base service. What you are talking about is a very
Specialized need with your own logic on how to reconcile conflicting writes from your two mounts.