[Openstack] Sharing disk: OCFS2 or GFS2?

John Garbutt John.Garbutt at citrix.com
Tue Apr 24 10:02:48 UTC 2012

If you are using XenServer, you should be able to talk to the NetApp using XenServer's Storage Manager.
You can either create XenServer pools connected to NetApp, using Host Aggregates to build up your pool, or use the Storage Manager integration to expose volumes to your VMs on local storage.
It depends exactly what your requirements are.

Hope that helps,
John