[Openstack] Monitoring / Billing Architecture proposed

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Sun Apr 22 19:57:37 UTC 2012

Correct me if I am wrong but mongo has not been used in openstack
previously?  What is the benefit here that justifies bringing in new
technology?

Also are you planning an active polling process over AMPQ or passive
listening for the monitor?

It seems to me that most of the main components today can provide
billing data via their API, there's no need to write anything new.
Maybe we should just standardize billing related API queries across
the board?

-Matt