[Openstack] Resource utilization

Leander Bessa leanderbb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:26:09 UTC 2012

I've been trying to complete the diagnostics command for libvirt, so far i
think i can get the cpu usage (still need a sample time of  1 second),
volume and network io. I still can't get the current memory and total
memory. However, i believe the latter is a problem with libvirt, since i
can't get the information through virsh as well.