[Openstack] Design summit feedback?

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Apr 19 19:11:42 UTC 2012

Sky writing please, when should I get my airplane ready?

On 4/19/12 11:40 AM, "Jonathan Bryce" <jbryce at jbryce.com> wrote:

Hi Josh,

We'll be sending out a survey after the conference wraps up and would love to collect your feedback. We also read emails, wiki pages, blog posts, tweets, postal mail and sky writing if you have a different preferred method of providing it.

Jonathan.

Joshua Harlow <harlowja at yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Hope everyone had a super-awesome design summit.

Is there a place where we can give feedback on what people think worked/didn't work at the summit.

I have some (many) suggestions and was wondering if there is a place for this?

-Josh