[Openstack] Canonical AWSOME

Alisson Soares Limeira Pontes apontes at cpqd.com.br
Thu Apr 19 17:58:21 UTC 2012

I have the same doubt as you Philipp.

By the way, some days ago I read "Citrix takes cloudstack to apache,
abandons openstack" [
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/253084/citrix_takes_cloudstack_to_apache_abandons_openstack.html
]

They said that one of the reasons was that they believe supporting Amazon's
API is crucial to the success of cloud platforms and "While OpenStack
supports some Amazon APIs, it appears more interested in backing its own
APIs."

I could not understand, since I can use euca2ools without problem with
openstack.

+1

--
Alisson Pontes