[Openstack] [Openstack:Summit] Nova Volume Unconference sessions

Vladimir Popovski vladimir at zadarastorage.com
Tue Apr 17 15:12:34 UTC 2012

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: openstack-bounces+vladimir=zadarastorage.com at lists.launchpad.net
[mailto:openstack-bounces+vladimir=zadarastorage.com at lists.launchpad.net]
On Behalf Of John Griffith
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 4:21 PM
To: openstack at lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Openstack] [Openstack:Summit] Nova Volume Unconference sessions

All,
For those of you that attended the Volume sessions at the summit this
morning (and those who may have missed it but would like to attend), I'd
like to continue our discussion tomorrow afternoon using the Unconference
sessions.

We've reserved 14:00 - 15:00 for continuation of the Volume spin out
discussion and 15:00 - 16:00 for Boot From Volume.  I'm working on a
specific set of goals/decisions to make during this time slots so that we
can begin moving forward and will have the etherpads updated tomorrow.

Thanks,
John