[Openstack] Templates for slides?

Michael Pittaro mikeyp at lahondaresearch.org
Fri Apr 13 21:38:53 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Stefano Maffulli <stefano at openstack.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-04-11 at 17:21 -0700, Joshua Harlow wrote:
>> Are there any good powerpoint/keynote templates for slides that should
>> be used for the conference/summit (ie with openstack branding??)
>>
>> Or is it just show whatever u want for the template (if anything)?
>
> All speakers *for the conference* should be in contact with Laura Beck
> (I'll email you privately later with her email): she is your go-to point
> for all questions about logistics at the conference.
>
> For the summit, I don't think the standard is: use what you're familiar
> with :)

For the benefit of those of us who only know how to use text editors,
I just pushed an OpenStack themed template based on docutils / S5 to
my github repository. Feel free to use or modify it:

https://github.com/lhrc-mikeyp/Presentations/tree/master/OpenStackTemplate

tl;dr; Summary:

edit the presentation.rest file, and run rst2s5.py to generate
the slides.  More details in the readme.

mike