[Openstack] Endpoints problems

Pete Zaitcev zaitcev at redhat.com
Fri Apr 13 03:45:53 UTC 2012

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 08:11:28 +0800
Yong Sheng Gong <gongysh at cn.ibm.com> wrote:

> Maybe, here some codes are worth thouhands of words:

I quite agree. On the other hand, does Anne care to read it? She needs
a concise answer as to what command to document precisely, if I understad
her query right.

>         d = dict(CONF.iteritems())
>         d.update({'tenant_id': tenant_id,
>                   'user_id': user_id})
>         catalog = {}

It would be great if we kept track of available keys in a document
somewhere. Of course, the source is open. That's how I found my
forgotten 's'. But still, it's a hurdle to clear for some.

-- Pete