[Openstack] quantum launchpad download link

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Thu Apr 12 21:34:38 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

A note of caution and a request for help from the launchpad gods.

The "latest release" tarball on the Quantum launchpad site (
http://launchpad.net/quantum) actually points to the diablo release of
Quantum, not the Essex release.  I'm guessing this has confused at least
one person, as the diablo release was last downloaded today, which is a bit
odd for an old (in OpenStack time) release.

This link was correct for the Essex RC's, but something seems to have gone
wrong with the final release of Essex.

The correct release is labeled as 2012.1:
https://launchpad.net/quantum/essex/2012.1

Anyone with good launchpad knowledge know how to fix this?  The release
dates seem correct on both release, so I'm confused why launchpad has the
wrong notion of "latest".

Thanks,

Dan

--