[Openstack] minimal IaaS openstack installation FROM SOURCE on CentOS

Justin Santa Barbara justin at fathomdb.com
Thu Apr 12 19:22:47 UTC 2012

I have it running from source in a more-production-environment than
devstack, though on Debian...
https://github.com/justinsb/openstack-simple-config

Would you like to collaborate on fixing this up for CentOS & the Essex
release?  It was working a week or two before feature freeze, and post
Keystone redux, so it should be good, so it should mostly be CentOS
differences.

More production-ready = "won't wipe your data if you type the wrong thing
into devstack" :-)

I'm hoping to establish a baseline of a recommended way to package
OpenStack.  I'm leading a Design Summit session about this, I believe!

Justin