[Openstack] [SWIFT] Looking for an approach to attach an account or a container in operating system . Like a NAS of SAN driver.

Frederik Van Hecke frederik at cluttr.be
Thu Apr 12 17:03:51 UTC 2012

Hi Kuo,

Here are some quick links:

https://github.com/redbo/cloudfuse
http://gladinet.blogspot.com/2010/10/openstack-windows-client.html

I'm running cloudfuse on Ubuntu without much to complain about.

Kind regards,
Frederik Van Hecke

*T:*  +32487733713
*E:*  frederik at cluttr.be
*W:* www.cluttr.be

*This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which
is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and
are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s)named above. Any use
of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to,
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any
form) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer. Thank you for your cooperation.*