[Openstack] minimal IaaS openstack installation FROM SOURCE on CentOS

Mauch, Viktor (SCC) mauch at kit.edu
Thu Apr 12 16:45:19 UTC 2012

Of course I found the tarballs with the source code.

However all the centos specific docs I found couldn't really help. Most of
them are too old, did not work (concerning several dependency errors) or
provide only a single-node-installation

What I really search is a detailed step-by-step description, how to install
a simple/minimal IaaS Openstack cloud on >2 nodes on CentOS 6.x from source.

But thanks for your answer!

Cheer vic