[Openstack] [DESIGN SUMMIT] Short training video for session leaders and participants to the summit

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Apr 12 00:20:10 UTC 2012

Hello all,

we want to have the most productive time during the next week. We'll
have many sessions to attend to, decision to make, things to learn and
also have fun.

Last time we had a summit some people asked us to improve how the tracks
are managed during the summit. Jim Plamondon kindly volunteered to give
some pointers for session leaders and participants to the OpenStack
Folsom Design Summit.

Please watch this video, it's brief and will help you make the most of
your time next week:

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmY4cK_6NKY

If you know somebody that should watch it too, pass it along, tweet it:
spread the word.

Thanks,
stef