[Openstack] EC2 compat.

Eric Windisch eric at cloudscaling.com
Wed Apr 11 02:02:09 UTC 2012

Josh, as a follow-up, it would be good to keep an open dialogue on this. When/if you get a chance to review the aws-compat branch, I'd like to get your feedback as well.

PS  I meant to write "assess", not "access". I only noticed when I read back my email. I'm too pedantic to not correct myself.

--
Eric Windisch