[Openstack] Metadata and File Injection (code summit session?)

Justin Santa Barbara justin at fathomdb.com
Tue Apr 10 18:05:12 UTC 2012

Config drive can support all EC2 functionality, I believe.

Images would need to be respun for OpenStack with config-drive, unless we
populated the config drive in a way that worked with cloud-init.  (Scott?)

Personally, I'd rather our effort went into producing great images for
OpenStack, than into compatibility with last-generation clouds.  Any idea
what the "important" EC2 images are?  Are there a handful of images that we
could duplicate and then just forget about EC2?