[Openstack] Laptop Demo Environment

Lance Haig lhaig at haigmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:33:17 UTC 2012

On 10/04/12 13:18, Diego Parrilla wrote:
> Have you tried stackops single node deployment? Now you don't need internet access.
>
> You can download it from www.stackops.org
>

> Enviado desde mi iPhone, perdona la brevedad
>
> El 10/04/2012, a las 13:38, Lance Haig<lhaig at haigmail.com>  escribió:

Hi Diego,

Thanks for the suggestion I have looked ate stackops before but I want
to get to grips with the individual install situations better before I
use a "bundled" install like stackops or devstack.

I want to show how easy it is to add hosts etc to the environment.

It does not mean I won't use something like that in the future I need to
bump my head against the problems to know more about them.

Regards

Lance

--
This message was scanned by Better Hosted and is believed to be clean.
http://www.betterhosted.com