[Openstack] What is the correct config for vnc or novnc to successfully enable VNC CONSOLE in a browser?

raja.meena at wipro.com raja.meena at wipro.com
Mon Apr 9 11:40:41 UTC 2012

Eric ,

 In the nova configuration file , --novncproxy_port=65535   is set . you are trying to use the url --novncproxy_base_url=http://192.168.0.202:6080/vnc_auto.html

you have overridden the default port 6080  to 65535. Please look into this & correct the port ..

This should solve the connection error ..

Meena Raja
Consultant
WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES
No 53/1 Ganapa Towers ,Near Madivala Police Station , Hosur Main Road ,Bangalore-560068
Hand Phone : +91-9880549725 | Desk : +91-80-39912554 |Fax No: +91-80-25502160