[Openstack] Jcloud and openstack relation

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Mon Apr 9 01:37:13 UTC 2012

Hi!

jclouds is an open source java library for connecting to clouds. As
such, it supports connecting to OpenStack based clouds. The OpenStack CI
team have been working with jclouds on both support for OpenStack as
well as a plugin for jenkins so that we can have more direct control of
build slaves on the clouds we use for that purpose.

Does that help?

Monty