[Openstack] OpenStack immaturity

Leandro Reox leandro.reox at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 21:19:07 UTC 2012

Michael, were not IBM or Dell, were not as big as you think. Were just 4
guys that deployed and mantain our openstack private cloud. Yes just four
guys. Were always present at the summits or cons answering questions and
telling people how hard was moving into iaas how many time it takes to
deploy openstack , if its hard, what were our challenges trying to go
Openstack from flat virtualization.
I guess that youre saying this cause maybe you never spoken or see us. We
as a succesfull user case are at the project disposition to talk about
anything you need to the press or the end users as we do helping as admins
on the forums.
I agree that that page needs to get expanded and theres more companies
using openstack, but really in production?. i think labeling its wrong.

Regards

Lean at mercadolibre.com