[Openstack] [Doc] OpenStack doc web properties

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Apr 6 19:42:27 UTC 2012

I've added the upcoming satellite project to your list. While not
strictly documentation, it's another web property that will most likely
attract web search results.

BTW, can somebody from PPB please approve the message sent to that list
with subject "satellite website domain request proposal"?

thanks,
stef