[Openstack] OpenStack immaturity

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Fri Apr 6 16:22:52 UTC 2012

hi Jim!

This is Thomas / GPLHost. Do you remember me? :)

I've noticed that despite GPLHost involvement in
promoting Openstack and maintaining it in Debian,
as well as my recent effort to have XCP in Debian
as well, allowing anyone to use Xen together with
Openstack, GPLHost is never listed anywhere on the
Openstack website or other materials.

Could you make this change? Do you need a .ai logo
or something similar?

Cheers,

thomas goirand (from my phone)