[Openstack] Melange Unittests

Jason Kölker jkoelker at rackspace.com
Fri Apr 6 14:51:03 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-04-06 at 13:11 +0000, Vaze, Mandar wrote:
> I tried to run ./run_tests.sh (without virtualenv) I kept on getting error related to "unable to find config file"
> I ran the tests from /opt/stack/mélange
> Same errors when I run "python run_tests.py"
> /opt/stack/mélange/etc/mélange/mélange.conf is present and valid.
>
> How do I pass the config file to run_tests ? (Shouldn't it pick it up automatically)

The nova test runner is busted. We had converted it to use tox, but as
Brian/James has found out there is an issue with the
openstack.nose_plugin and something in melange causing tests to not be
picked up by the collector.

For the time being edit setup.cfg and comment out lines 32-EOF. Since
melange is merging with quantum, my plan is to fix them as I merge them
into the quantum tests.

Happy Hacking!

7-11