[Openstack] [Ops] OpenStack and Operations: Input from the Wild

Andrew Clay Shafer acs at parvuscaptus.com
Fri Apr 6 05:06:05 UTC 2012

Interested in devops.

Off the top of my head.

live upgrades
api queryable indications of cluster health
api queryable cluster version and configuration info
enabling monitoring as a first class concern in OpenStack (either as a
cross cutting concern, or as it's own project)
a framework for gathering and sharing performance benchmarks with
architecture and configuration