[Openstack] Melange Unittests

Brian Lamar brian.lamar at rackspace.com
Fri Apr 6 00:04:40 UTC 2012

Can anyone enlighten me as to why the gate-melange-unittests-python26 job is only running a single test? The first time it ran it correctly found all 500+ tests but now it seems to be just running one. :(

This is happening locally for me too and I'm not quite sure where the disconnect is. I don't see any obvious changes in the code between the good/bad test runs that might account for this discrepancy.

Any pointing in the right direction would be appreciated!

Good Run: https://jenkins.openstack.org/job/gate-melange-unittests-python26/1/console
Bad Run: https://jenkins.openstack.org/job/gate-melange-unittests-python26/2/console

Brian