[Openstack] python-glanceclient

Brian Waldon brian.waldon at rackspace.com
Thu Apr 5 16:04:07 UTC 2012

We should definitely push to consolidate common code for clients! We can use either glanceclient or quantumclient as a prototype. As for the auth code specifically, it can be replaced with something as simple as this:  https://github.com/openstack/python-glanceclient/blob/master/glanceclient/shell.py#L119