[Openstack] Swift and keystone: asking for an auth token.

Pierre Amadio pierre.amadio at canonical.com
Wed Apr 4 08:30:32 UTC 2012

Thanks to all for your feedback it has been helpfull !

On 04/03/2012 06:42 PM, Dolph Mathews wrote:
> See `keystone help role-list`.

Great, makes more sense now !

On 04/04/2012 06:42 AM, Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
> You are in the group Admin and your operator_roles is admin (lowercase).

That was spot on ! After having reset swift to use Admin as
operator_roles things started to work much better. Thanks !

On 04/04/2012 06:03 AM, Pete Zaitcev wrote:
> I'm surprised this works at all, because if service_protocol is
> not set, it defaults to https:. However, your -A argument points
> to http:

I do no know why it work neither :-) Thanks for the service_protocol
tip, i have added it in my config file (and added a "i need to use https
for keystone" item on my TODO list on top of that).