[Openstack] Bringing High Availability to OpenStack Keystone and Glance

Martin Gerhard Loschwitz martin.loschwitz at hastexo.com
Tue Apr 3 14:19:00 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

there have been some discussions lately on the topic of OpenStack and High
Availability. To take this discussion one step further, I started to work
on OCF resource agents for Keystone and Glance. They allow administrators
to integrate keystone, glance-registry and glance-api into the Pacemaker
cluster manager. I tested them a lot and they worked just fine in my setup,
so I thought i'd put them up here for discussion.

I wrote a blog post about this which includes the links to the actual files.
You can find it here:

http://www.hastexo.com/blogs/martin/2012/04/02/bringing-high-availability-openstack-keystone-and-glance

I am keen on hearing your opinion and your feedback on this, so please don't
hestitate to either reply to this email or leave a comment behind in my blog.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards
Martin

--