[Openstack] (Chef) "knife openstack" with Essex RC1?

Matt Ray matt at opscode.com
Tue Apr 3 13:55:05 UTC 2012

I haven't had a chance to test with Essex yet, but I did get a session
accepted at the Developer Summit to get everyone on the same page as
far as Fog goes. Hopefully I'll get some cycles in on Essex before the
Developer Summit and get it fixed and working before then. Feel free
to email me if you have any questions or patches.
http://summit.openstack.org/sessions/view/44

Thanks,
Matt Ray
Senior Technical Evangelist | Opscode Inc.
matt at opscode.com | (512) 731-2218
Twitter, IRC, GitHub: mattray