[Openstack] Moving nova.rpc into openstack.common

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Tue Apr 3 13:04:07 UTC 2012

Yes, I'm interested in that as well.  I found this blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/formalized-message-structures

And these notes on etherpad:

    http://etherpad.openstack.org/formalized-message-structure

I proposed a session to discuss this a bit at the summit:

    http://summit.openstack.org/sessions/view/95

There are a lot of ways this could be approached.  I'm going to try to
write up a proposal at some point to get a discussion moving.

--
Russell Bryant