[Openstack] Dashboard VNC Console failed to connect to server

Tres Henry tres at treshenry.net
Mon Apr 2 16:02:52 UTC 2012

Question that might help debug the problem in FF: if you click on the "VNC Console" button in the Actions drop-down in the instances table (click the arrow next to "Edit Instance") that will launch the full page VNC client versus the in-tab VNC client on the instance detail page. Do you see any errors? Any JavaScript errors?

For the other browsers simply click on the grey status bar above the VNC window: