[Openstack] [Keystone] keystone filter and server

Deepak Garg deepakgarg.iitg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:42:40 UTC 2012

Please find my answers in-line

> The only disadvantage of having it in python-keystone over
> a python-keystone-middleware package is a few extra .py files on disk..
> Personally, I don't see that as an issue..
[Deepak] A few extra files but you are installing keystone client unnecessarily

>> It might be better to include it in a new python-keystone-middleware
>> package, but not python-openstack-common..
>> python-openstack-common is this
>> code: https://github.com/openstack/openstack-common. These are libraries
>> that are service independent, eg config libs,
[Deepak] Isn't it service independent ? All the services are using it,
so they might as well borrow it from openstack-common

The reason I have suggested to include it in openstack-common because
I think it is installed in all the nodes as all the services are
dependent on openstack-common. I am not sure if we will run into
maintenance issues.

Deepak

--

Deepak Garg,