[Openstack] tenants and project

Carlo Impagliazzo truijllo at crs4.it
Fri Sep 30 15:19:03 UTC 2011

I've tried with following suggested releases but something in keystone ( with
nova ) doesn't work properly.
I've followed installing steps but in dashboard I've obtained "service not
found - compute", after I've fixed this ( setting each endpointTemplate
global ) I've had something like "user not authorized" ... looking deeper I
saw that users created in keystone didn't have propagated in nova ( this was
the behaviour with shim ).

just another issue...
Using sampledata.py we can see the db filled with odd data, something
like "1234" in tenant_id ( 1234 is the tenant name not the ref ).
I posted previous mail just to understand which patches are valid in specific
release.

According to meeting summary, today ( maybe tomorrow for my timezone ) will be
released a working version of keystone compliant with diablo, I look forward
to this release :)
Carlo