[Openstack] Why did the instancemonitor disappear in the Diablo?

이준원 (Joonwon Lee) joonwon7.lee at samsung.com
Fri Sep 30 10:36:09 UTC 2011

Thanks for swift answer, Vish. :)

I can completely agree that using external monitoring services is better for the OpenStack. I thought that it would be nicer for Nova to provide the same monitoring APIs for libvirt and xenapi (and others). But, now I understand it's not so easy task to accomplish.
Maybe only we are preparing monitoring facilities in the middle of considering and choosing between KVM and XenServer. :)

Regards

Joonwon Lee