[Openstack] OpenStack Satellite

Bryan Taylor btaylor at rackspace.com
Wed Sep 28 19:57:49 UTC 2011

Another possiblity here would be to support satellite contributors with
some kind of continuous integration against the development branches of
openstack components. We would uprev and deploy new codebases of
openstack and let registered satellite projects integrate against the
latest code base. This has a huge benefit when we do our major releases
in that it shortens the time for satellite projects to reach parity.