[Openstack] OpenStack Satellite

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Wed Sep 28 04:03:50 UTC 2011

So you're looking for a place to point marketing? We already have http://openstack.org/projects/ (which has a long list on it) and the wiki has plenty of space to add new pages, if necessary. However, the original proposal is not about a marketing landing page to promote an openstack ecosystem. The original proposal (http://summit.openstack.org/sessions/view/3) is about a place to centralize code for various projects that consume openstack core projects.

To be clear, no one is arguing against promoting a diverse openstack ecosystem (or a way to find what's in that ecosystem).

--John