[Openstack] OpenStack Satellite

Matt Colton matt.colton at rackspace.com
Tue Sep 27 22:52:24 UTC 2011

I agree with John's comments as not all projects related to Core should fall under a single umbrella but I think there could be some "projects" that could be beneficial.

An example could be a Customer/Contact service that expands the knowledge of a "tenant" without any Core system needing to know anything more. These types of things could then enhance things such as the dashboard by extending functionality.