[Openstack] keystone & nova ( diablo )

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 20:18:42 UTC 2011

Hi Carlo,

Due to keystone changing rapidly around release time, it was not working with the diablo release.  We removed the middleware and moved them into the keystone project, so that when keystone is ready it can include the middleware for all of the projects.  So the ToToken middleware should be in the keystone project now.  It may not be quite finished yet, but there should be a working version soon.

Vish