[Openstack] Nova Notification System Configuration?

David Matteson dmatteson at a2hosting.com
Fri Sep 23 18:30:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've looked pretty exhaustively but not yet found any documentation
about configuring the Nova Notification System.  Did I just miss
something or is it just too new to have any documentation yet?

Is there any quick "Here's how you point it at your PSHB" or tell it to
output to /var/nova/notifier.log instructions anyone can give me?

Sorry to bother the list with this, feel free to hurl rocks at me or
cite unpleasant fruits which my father might smell of.

Thanks.