[Openstack] Nova Gerrit Move

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 13:42:05 UTC 2011

 For working with git, you might want to add something like the following to your .bashrc :

https://gist.github.com/1237345

This will display the branch you are working on at your prompt, and even change color based on whether the working tree is dirty.  It helps in situations like you mention to remind you when you are in the middle of a rebase (you will see a red ((no branch)))

Vish