[Openstack] glance authentication problem

Carlo Impagliazzo truijllo at crs4.it
Mon Sep 19 10:31:58 UTC 2011

Alle venerdì 16 settembre 2011, hai scritto:
> On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Carlo Impagliazzo <truijllo at crs4.it>
wrote:
> > I've configured glance with
> > default_store = file
> > and with keystone for auth, according to the example in keystone sources.
>
> Would you mind pastebinning your config files (please remove any
> security creds)?
>
> > if I try something like  glance details
> >
> > *******************************
> > Failed to show details. Got error:
> > 401 Unauthorized
> >
> > This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the
> > document you requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g.,
> > bad password), or your browser does not understand how to supply the
> > credentials required.
> >
> >  Authentication required
> > *******************************
>
> What version of Glance are you using? There should have been a notice
> in the above output about making sure you have your OS_AUTH_USER and
> OS_AUTH_KEY environ variables set?
>
> Cheers,
> jay

Hi!

my last glance version is diable-D4 released in 26/08/2011, less than one
month ago and last downloaded on 14th.

I've had no nothice above output

[root at mercurio test]# nova-manage project zipfile 1234 joeuser
[root at mercurio test]# unzip nova.zip
[root at mercurio test]# source novarc
[root at mercurio test]# glance details
Failed to show details. Got error:
401 Unauthorized

My configuration files are here

http://paste.openstack.org/show/2471/

Now I'm using test data so there aren't sensible data.

I saw Nicolas posts, I think the problem is similar even... I don't know if
milestone ( essex ) is closes one, I'm just trying to have a diable-d4
environment working :)
C.