[Openstack] Quantum groups

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Fri Sep 16 17:47:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

Quantum moved its code hosting to GitHub this morning, and is now using
Gerrit for code reviews.  We're currently gating the trunk on the test
suite and pep8.  Pylint is currently a post-merge job, but making it a
pre-merge check is a future to-do once the count comes down.

As part of the incubation process, I'd like to standardize the group
structure around quantum to correspond with the rest of the OpenStack
project.  Currently the quantum project in Launchpad is associated with
the netstack and netstack-core groups.  I'd like to create quantum and
quantum-core groups (with the current membership of the corresponding
netstack groups), and change the maintainer of quantum on Launchpad to
openstack-admins.

Does that sound okay?

Thanks,

Jim